Health Care Providers and HIPAA
We provide HIPAA group training for all organizations who must comply with the HIPAA Rules. A major goal of the HIPAA Rules is to safeguard individuals’ health information. This standard addresses the use of protected health information (PHI) by covered entities which are providers, Health Plans and Health Care Clearinghouses. Business associates are also responsible for complying with the HIPAA Rules. The Security Rule is meant to protect PHI that is transferred electronically using technical and non-technical standards.
It is important that all organizations train their employees on a regular basis on both of these rules and show evidence of such activity as a protection in the case of a breach and investigation by the Office for Civil Rights (OCR). HIPAA Associates has a long tradition as a HIPAA educator and has trained small groups and large hospital organizations.
To be compliant, your organization must do the following:
- Designate a privacy officer
- Create a compliance plan
- Perform a risk analysis
- Train all of your employees
We can help your organization become HIPAA compliant.
Prepare your organization now:
- We can help train and prepare your compliance officer.
- We will assist you with all HIPAA compliance documentation.
- We will help you perform a risk analysis.
- Our experts are available to provide HIPAA training for all of your employees using our convenient web-based portal.
- We will help you keep a record of all training for your compliance program.
- We can assist with all HIPAA breaches.